First off I’d like to say a big thank you to Minty Freshie for nominating me for the sunshine blogger Awards!! this is actually the first thing I’ve gotten nominated for and I am really excited about it.
sadly, I wasn’t able to get around to doing it until now but that was because I haven’t been home since.
let’s do this.
Behold, the rules:
• Thank the person/people who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award, and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or on your blog.
Questions I got:
1) Sweet food or savory food? To be honest this really depends on my mood. Sometimes I really want sweet food other times I want something savory. Well, I’ll just go with what I’m feeling like at the moment and I’m in the mood for something savory sooo.
2) Dogs or cats? DOGS. I don’t even have to think about it.
3) If you could have any superpower what would it be? well, I would really love to be fast, like flash fast but I guess I would also really love mind reading. I would be super cool to know what everyone is thinking at certain points even though it might be considered as snooping sometimes.
4) If you could spend the day with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why (family, actor , celebrity)? At the moment the only person I can think of is one of my best friends F.K (lets just call em that) this person is extra fun and I think the entire day would just be super fun no matter what we do. That or my brother.
5) If your entire life was a movie, what would be the title? Awkward moments of a confused unsocial girl.
6) What are you most grateful for? I’m grateful for an abundance of things but I guess what I’m most grateful for is my life. sometimes I think about whom I could have been if I wasn’t whom I am now and really I don’t know if I could ever imagine being someone any different from this.
7) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? If I wasn’t prone to stomach aches I would eat white chocolate or Oreo cookies. If I was, I had these really tasty chicken and fries yesterday so well I’d have that.
8) Is there a specific book or movie that has had a big impact on you? Well there’s only one book I can think of right now that had quite an effect on me and that book is ‘If I break’ by ‘Portia Moore’ it was fiction, I don’t know if it was the mood I was in when I read it but it really stuck to me for days after and all I could think about was reading the sequel which I still haven’t read yet. so.
9) What is your dream career? So far I want to become an animator.
10) What is your biggest regret? Sometimes I feel as if my biggest regret is taking science classes instead of art but I guess that’s just me ranting when subjects become extremely hard to understand. I don’t know my biggest regret yet, but I really hope I never have one.
11) What is your biggest fear? loosing touch with the people closest to me.
Thanks for the great questions mintyfreshie! I’m nominating the following bloggers to receive the award.
Since it’s supposed to be eleven bloggers nominated and I only nominated four, because everyone else seemed to have supposedly gotten the award already #I’mlivingunderarock sigh. I would like to make this a free thing. The first seven bloggers to comment ‘I want to’ automatically qualify as my remaining seven nominees though I strongly doubt anyone that stumbles on this hasn’t done this yet. I’d still love for anyone who hasn’t to participate though. Okay.
Questions to my nominees
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- Would you rather live until you’re 100 without falling in love or being happy or fall in love and live a happy life but die at 50?
- What was the happiest moment of your life and why?
- What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done
- What is the most selfless thing you’ve ever done?
- If you could go anywhere in the world at this moment but only take one person, where would you go, who would you take and why?
- Whats your favorite book and why?
- Whats your favorite animal?
- If you could spend the day doing only one thing, what would it be?
- If you could go back in time and relive a moment in your life what would it be and why?
- soda or juice?
Hope you liked reading my answers as much as I enjoyed writing them!
Stay gorgeous guys